Sunday, February 18, 2007

I created the *actual* trailer for the film last night and put it up this morning. It can be accessed here,

TRAILER!

hope and anchor got the music to me yesterday and it's everything and more than I imagined! I'm really excited to lay down the sound and get the film ready to show for the opening. I know music is going to make a HUGE difference.

If you have trouble with the trailer, just let it sit for like 5 minutes, it should come up after that, unless your internet connection is really slow. I made the file larger than the rough cut of the opening because you couldn't read the words if I didn't make the quality higher.
I hope everyone is well! I'm looking forward to the Translating Identities Conference next weekend!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi erin-
the opening part looks cool but i couldn't get the trailer to work...? is there a way to resolve it?
thanks!
darby

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi erin-
the opening part looks cool but i couldn't get the trailer to work...? is there a way to resolve it?
thanks!
darby

5:14 PM  
Blogger erin said...

hey darby-
the trailer takes a while to load, it's a bigger file in general. I'd just leave it up for a while and see if it randomly starts. I've got a pretty fast computer and it still takes it about 10 minutes most of the time to work. I wish technology were easier to deal with sometimes! good luck,
erin

2:57 PM  
Blogger ekillaby said...

Hi Erin,
I attended your session at the Translating Identity Conference, and I was absolutely impressed with what I saw of your film. And you're inspiring. I did speak with you after the session and asked whether you were set up to distribute copies of the DVD. I hope things have calmed down in your hectic life, and I hope the screening went well. I would like to have a copy of the film if you're ready to distribute it; name your price. You can contact me via email at ekillaby@gmail.com. Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, I am a student at UVM, working the Womens Center on campus. I have heard such wonderful things about your film as it was presented at TIC. In April, I am coordinating a Celebrate Every Body Week, and would be very interested in showing your film. I have watched the clips and am very impressed with it. It would be so great to have such an innovative take on body image incorporated into the Week. You can contact me at slazarus@uvm.edu for any questions. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day, Sam Lazarus

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home