Thursday, December 28, 2006

I've been asked to present the documentary at the Translating Identities Conference at the University of Vermont!
I'm pretty sure I'll be doing it, I just have to figure out if I can get some support to fly out there.
It's over the weekend of February 24th. If anyone reading this lives around there you should try to make it out! The conference is free you just have to register before hand.
I feel really honored to be asked and excited that I'll finally get to go. Ever since I first heard about it I've been trying to find a way to fly out there.
For more info about the conference check out their website here, TIC 2007

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

right on!
heh, umm it's maria. it's the first time i'm checking in. i don't have time but i want you to know that i'm thinking of ya and that since the day i got your mail i've had half an email to you in my head.
i'm working on it. really.
things are good here. i hope there, too.
love,
maria

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home