Thursday, December 07, 2006

Things are coming along.
I'll be working through the end of next week and then taking a break for a while. The first rough cut should be finished by then. I'll get back into the lab mid-January to put in the music, names and titles, and any random b-roll that I did not have until then.
I came up with a tentative title a few days ago and I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Embodied Revolution: A National Look at Gender Based and Body Conscious Activism

Thank you to all who have been helping me out with getting photos and other such things for b-roll!
More updates after next week when the first cut should be together.
Also--thanks to some tech savvy people at UNCA and the wonders of Final Cut Pro, my sound problems are pretty much gone. Ah the joys of technology. It's barely noticeable anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home